Our top 10 coffee table books to style with
You asked and we listened!
We’ve got some people wondering how we style coffee tables and what books we love to use. Us ladies at Designer’s Edge love to style with books as they bring in your own personality to any space and are a great layering piece. Of course, there are many more options available than the 10 selected below, but these are a few of our faves.
If you like this type of post, let us know either in the comments below or on our Instagram @designersedge.yyc , and we could create a top 10 books for kitchen, bedrooms, etc! Any suggestions you have – we’d love to hear them!
- Eat, Drink, Nap: Bringing The House Home – Soho House | Hardcover | $39.95
2. Graanmarkt 13: A White Facade, Five Floors And An Open Door – Rosa Park, Rich Stapleton | Hardcover | $94.50
3. The Kinfolk Home: Interiors For Slow Living – Nathan Williams | Hardcover | $60
4. Tom Ford: Ten Years – Tom Ford | Hardcover | $185
5. Kelly Wearstler: Evocative Style – Kelly Wearstler, Rima Suql | Hardcover | $75
6. Architectural Digest At 100: A Century Of Style – Amy Astley, Anna Wintour | Hardcover | $125
7. This Is Home: The Art Of Simple Living – Natalie Walton | Hardcover | $58
8. Surf Shack: Laid Back Living By The Water – Nina Freudenberger, Heather Summerville | Hardcover | $47
9. The House That Pinterest Built – Diane Keaton | Hardcover | $80
10. The Finer Things: Timeless Furniture, Textiles, And Details – Christiane Lemieux | Hardcover | $79
Hope you all enjoyed this and got some inspo for your own home! 🙂
The DE Team